Julie Marshall at CK Science is currently recruiting for an R&D Director to join a Global Food and Beverage Organisation based in London. This is an 8 months contract on a full time basis.
As an R&D Director you will be:
- Ensuring a high level of internal and external awareness and understanding of the Consumer Healthcare through development and execution of comprehensive education, marketing and communication initiatives.
- Implementing systems and processes to provide timely monitoring of key relationships and alliances in an effort to establish the company as the Partner of Choice in innovative technologies deals.
- Developing and proactively leads internal and external processes, systems and programs to ensure that potential innovative technologies and ideas are solicited, captured, reviewed and acted upon.
- Maintaining strong relationships with the network of key vendors, partners, and potential partners working with these groups to resolve conflict, addresses concerns, and facilitate the navigation of the companies system, processes, policy, procedures, departments and people.
- Working closely with NPR to stimulate activity and aggressively screen innovative technology opportunities.
- Working closely with BD on the various aspects of the in licensing process.
The successful R&D Director will have the following qualifications, skills & experiences:
- A degree or equivalent in Science, Technology, Engineering or a related discipline
- Extensive experience in the Beverages industry is essential
- Demonstrated negotiation and project management skills
- Demonstrated collaborative work style, team player and strategic relationship builder
- Experience of developing contracts and negotiation and deal making particularly in an R&D setting
- High level of knowledge of the product development cycle, including all aspects of R&D
- Ability to develop robust education and training program
As an R&D Director this is an excellent opportunity to join a Global Food and Beverage Organisation working on their Medical Device products, which in return offers a competitive salary.
For more information or to apply for the role of R&D Director please contact Julie Marshall on 01438 723 500 or email email@example.com Please quote reference ST26781 in all correspondence.
Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential.