Our client a world-leading manufacturer of diagnostic reagents are looking for a Quality Manager to join their team in Scotland.
As Quality Manager you will be responsible for the management of quality management systems and procedures ensuring all products meet regulatory (ISO) and GMP compliance and customer specifications including liaising with relevant external and regulatory bodies.
Other responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that procedure and practice implemented within supplier quality are consistent with best practice and comply with the necessary Quality and Regulatory requirements.
- Being responsible for agreeing the appropriateness of all associated CAPA plans
- Manage QA processes for incoming material with appropriate documentation and QMS
- Manage effective batch review and release Process
- Manage effective compliance by responding and implementing corrective actions post-audit (FDA) and encompassing both systems and processes.
The ideal candidate for this Quality Manager position will have quality assurance experience in the diagnostics or related industries.
This position also demands a working knowledge of quality assurance systems and the ability to represent the company on a professional level during on-site assessments at suppliers. Experience in the quality auditing systems at manufacturing facilities is also essential.
For more information or to apply for this Quality Manager position, please contact Carrie-Ann Bell on 0191 384 8905 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference DH21856 in all correspondence.
Not quite what you’re looking for? Click here to search our science jobs online now.