Heather Deagle at CK Science is currently recruiting for a Quality Engineer to join a leading biotechnology company at their site in Newcastle. This will be initially a temporary contract covering maternity leave.
This Quality Engineer role involves developing positive relationships and working closely with operations to ensure that products and processes meet quality expectations. It will also involve:
- Performing and developing validations in accordance to regulatory requirements.
- Assisting with failure investigations following customer complaints and internal process/product failures to ensure appropriate corrective actions are implemented.
- Assisting with internal and external audits where necessary.
Qualifications and skills:
The successful candidate for this Quality Engineer job will have a degree or similar in a Scientific or Engineering based subject with proven industrial experience within the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology or Engineering Industry with a strong working knowledge of cGMP and ISO 9001. The ideal candidate will also have;
- An understanding of manufacturing processes including those involving plastics or pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- excellent writing and communication skills with knowledge of validation processes
- A background in statistics and quality engineering techniques (e.g Design of Experiments (DOE), Process Capability (Cpk/Ppk), Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA)).
How to apply:
For more information or to apply for this Quality Engineer role please contact Heather Deagle at CK Science on 0191 384 8905 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference DH24123 in all correspondence.