Our client is a world renowned Medical Device organisation who develop innovative & industry leading devices. They are currently looking for a Quality Engineer to join their QA & RA Division based from their site in Hampshire.
Working as a Quality Engineer, you will be responsible for working across the Production, Development & Quality internal teams as well as external suppliers.
Your duties will include:
- Developing, creating and maintaining regulatory & quality system (ISO 13485, ISO 9001, Medical Device Directives) documentation
- Developing & carrying out equipment & process validation
- Aiding with transfer of new products to manufacturing
- Carrying out non-conformance & root cause analysis and implementing corrective actions as well as assisting with internal & external (customer & supplier) audits
- In addition to your duties in the Medical Device side, you will also be involved in supporting a small pharmaceutical division as and when required.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a blue chip Medical Device organisation, which in return offers an attractive salary, an excellent bonus scheme and benefits package.
Qualification and Experience:
To be considered for this role, you will have a demonstrated background in a Quality Engineer or related Regulatory Engineering function gained within the Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology or a relevant industry.
For more information or to apply for this Quality Engineer position, please contact Andrew Bolton on 01438 723 500 or email@example.com. Please quote reference ST21952 in all correspondence.