Our client a blue chip pharmaceutical company located in Angus seeks a Quality Assurance Officer on a long-term temporary basis.
The main duties of this Quality Assurance Officer role will include:
- To manage the batch release process
- Participate in FDA, MHRA and internal audits
- Investigate complaints
- Continuous Improvement process
- Deliver training on QA principles
- Ensure activities are conducted to GMP and the site Quality Management System (QMS)
The successful candidate for this Quality Assurance Officer will have a degree in a science discipline or have demonstrable experience from a GMP regulated environment in a Quality Assurance function.
For more information, or to apply for this Quality Assurance Officer position please contact Graeme Pallas at CK Science on 0191 384 8905 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference DH21017 in all correspondence.