Jason Johal at CK Science is currently recruiting for a Qualified Person (QP) to join a growing Pharmaceutical Parallel Importer based West of London on either a part time permanent or full time contract basis.
As a Qualified Person you will ensure:
- Ensure that batches of medicinal product have been manufactured and assembled in compliance with the EU legislative requirements
- Manufacturing Authorisation requirements for medicinal products have been met for the batch concerned
- Principles and guidelines of GMP as interpreted in the EU Guide to GMP have been followed
- Necessary quality assurance checks and tests have been performed, and account taken of the assembly and packaging conditions, including a review of records
- Changes or non-conformances in assembly, packaging or quality control are dealt with correctly
- Regular audits, self-inspections and spot checks are being carried out by experienced staff
- All associated documentation has been completed and endorsed by suitably authorised staff
The successful Qualified Person will have the following qualifications, skills & experiences:
- QP Status ESSENTIAL
- Auditing experience
- Batch release experience
- Compliance experience
- Continuous improvement experience
- Parallel Import experience (Desirable)
As the role is offered on either a part time or a contract basis you will need to be readily available to company staff for advice and discussion, and also be present during regulatory inspections and involved in communications with inspectors. You must also be readily available to participate in complaints investigations and recalls.
If successful for this Qualified Person job, you will be joining a rapidly expanding and ambitious company who in return are offering an attractive daily rate, an exciting working environment and career progression opportunities.
How to apply:
To apply for this Qualified Person position please contact Jason Johal via email: email@example.com or telephone: 01438 723 500. Please quote reference ST25899 in all correspondence.
Are you looking for a new science job?
Follow us on Twitter @CKScienceJobs to receive more industry news and CK jobs of the week updates