CK Science is currently searching for a Qualified Person (QP) to join our client, a company which provides Clinical Trial services including import, secondary packaging, batch release and distribution of Advance Therapy Medicinal Products and other specialised IMPs.
This QP role is a 12 month fixed term contract that is a full time position but there maybe the possibility to work part time for the right candidate.
The key responsibilities of this QP position will include:
- To provide QP certification/release as required by technical agreements with clients.
- To conduct internal and external audits.
- To act as the primary contact point for Quality for major clients.
- To maintain an up-to-date awareness of current legislation and contribute to QP politics.
- To provide technical advice and support in the preparation of Technical Agreements to the Contracts and Proposals group.
- To provide GMP training.
Skills and Experience:
The ideal candidate for this QP role will have the following skills and experience:
- Pharmaceutical development experience
- Experience in the management of Clinical Supplies
- Knowledge of the regulatory processes for clinical trials.
For more information, or to apply for this QP position, please contact Jason Johal at CK Science on 01438 723 500 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference ST20740 in all correspondence.
Not quite what you’re looking for? Click here to search our current science jobs online now.