Our client, a leading provider of pharmaceutical dosage form development, is currently seeking to recruit a QP to work with them at their site in Nottingham on a permanent basis.
The QP will be responsible for the following:
- Managing and implementing the quality policy and have quality management responsibility as defined in ISO17025:2005 and ensure compliance
- Perform QP certification
- Keep up to date with pharmaceutical regulation in the EU and USA
- Monitor and correct any quality aspects in the facility
- Authorise batch documentation prior to release
- Manage staff in the QA function
- Assist in GMP training
- Perform audits and chair review meetings.
The ideal candidate for this QP role will be educated to degree level, or equivalent, in a scientific subject, and have commercial/IMP QP status. Experience within a similar position as well as an awareness of IMP development up to Phase 2 CT is also required.
For more information, or to apply for this QP position online now, please contact Philippa Robertson on 0114 283 9956 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference SH20158 in all correspondence.