Heather Deagle at CK Science is currently recruiting for a QC Scientist to join a pharmaceutical company at one of their sites in the Glasgow area.
As a QC Scientist you will have responsibility for performing analytical (chemistry and microbiology based) duties whilst adhering to related GMP, COSHH and Health & Safety regulations.
Working to GMP role involves:
- scheduling of own workload
- performing analysis in accordance with SOPs, ensuring analytical work (Release, In-Process, Raw Materials & Stability) is performed and reported within agreed timelines.
- Overview and organisation of cleaning verification program.
- Overview and organisation of reference standard material within the QC/Microbiology group.
- Provision of Microbiology support to production group and clients such that ongoing compliance is maintained.
- Ensuring correct receipt, labelling, storage and despatch of samples within the laboratory.
- Review of testing results & reports from peers. I
- Identifying OOS, OOT and system failures and reports to line management.
- Contribution to drafting of departmental documentation – procedures, protocols, reports etc.
- Assists with regulatory audits where appropriate.
- Liaises with clients (internal and external) as appropriate.
Qualifications and skills:
The successful candidate for this QC Scientist role will have a degree or similar in an appropriate scientific discipline with demonstrable relevant industry experience in similar role.
How to apply:
For more information or to apply for this QC Scientist role please contact Heather Deagle on 01913848905 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference DH23689 in all correspondence.