QC Sampler jobs, warehouse technician jobs, pharmaceutical industry jobs, pharma jobs, science jobs, warehouse technician jobs in Yorkshire, pharmaceutical industry jobs in Yorkshire, QC Sampler jobs based in Yorkshire.
Our prestigious client, a leading developer and manufacturer within the pharmaceutical industry, are currently seeking to recruit a QC Sampler to join their team on a permanent basis.
Working as a Warehouse Technician/QC Sampler, your main responsibilities will include:
– Carrying out sampling activities for raw material deliveries and ensuring all work complies with CMP standards.
– The delivery of finished products, stability samples and validation samples to the relevant departments as well as ensuring delivery of consumables, reagents and solvents to the QC laboratory.
– Calibrating analytical equipment, following SOP’s and completing documentation.
Based in Yorkshire, the ideal candidate for this exciting role will have warehouse and warehouse logistics experience, as well as an understanding of sampling requirements for incoming materials. Candidates should also have a good standard of health and fitness as heavy lifting is required. The ability to complete accurate documentation, plan and coordinate work load and work to deadlines is necessary.
You may wish to meet some of our consultants and hear more about our current vacancies, if so, please visit our Youtube Channel.
CK Science is the second largest scientific recruitment company in the UK. Our team of specialist recruiters and career consultants are here to help you achieve your career ambitions within the scientific industry. We can actively offer you careers advice, help with writing your CV, assistance with your interview preparation and up to date information about the industry. Visit our website at: Visit our website: http://www.ckscience.co.uk/
– Follow CK Science on Twitter
– Join the CK Science Linkedin Group
– Become a fan of CK Science on Facebook