Graeme Pallas at CK Science is recruiting for a QA Officer to join a pharmaceutical manufacturing company at their site located in QA Officer in Newcastle on a short term contract.
As a QA Officer you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring products and processes are in compliance with ISO9001 and GMP requirements
- Assist with critical review of production batch records
- Assist with failure investigations
- Manage quality systems including Non conformance, deviations, CAPA’s
As a QA Officer, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Qualification in a science based subject
- Experience of working in a QA environment
- Familiar with cGMP
The successful QA Officer will be joining a pharmaceutical manufacturing company at their site in Newcastle. This is a short term contract initially scheduled to last 3-4 months to cover maternity leave.
How to apply:
For more information or to apply for this QA Officer position, please contact Graeme Pallas on 0191 384 8905 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference DH25920 in all correspondence.
Looking for a new job in QA?