Reena Dhana is currently looking for a QA Engineer to join a leading diagnostic and medical device organisation, at their research and development facility based in Bedfordshire.
As a QA Engineer you will be responsible for managing all quality and compliance within research and development. You will also:
- Be responsible for managing a team of design compliance facilitators
- Provide leadership direction and design control expertise in new product delivery within an Invitro diagnostics medical device company that complies to ISO 13485 and 21 CDR Part 820
- Be involved in identifying any discrepancies and ensuring they dealt with accordingly.
The successful candidate for this QA Engineer role will have:
- A degree in engineering or scientific discipline (or equivalent)
- Demonstrable experience in design controls and product development gained within the medical device / diagnostics (or equivalently regulated) industries is essential.
- Previous project management skills is also essential.
- Qualifications for a lead auditor would be ideal.
How to apply:
For more information or to apply for this QA Engineer role, please contact Reena Dhana on 01438 723 500 or email@example.com. Please quote reference ST22863 in all correspondence.