Julie Marshall at CK Science is currently looking for a QA Auditor to join the Quality Auditing team of a successful pharmaceutical company based in Sussex.
This QA Auditor role is a full-time, temporary role. If successful, you will be joining a global company and in return there is an attractive salary, coupled with career progression opportunities.
To be considered for this Quality Assurance Auditor position, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Experience in performing and maintaining compliance audits in line with Regulatory and QMS requirements
- Experience in leading Audits, including scheduling, planning, executing, reporting and CAPA management
- A degree (or equivalent) in an appropriate discipline or related experience
- Knowledge of GMP regulations and in-depth knowledge of Quality Management Systems
- Certified Auditor/Internal/External
- Experience within a quality function or from a quality based role within manufacturing
How to apply:
For more information regarding this QA Auditor position, please contact Julie Marshall at CK Science on 01438 723500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference ST24342 in all correspondence.