Our client is currently seeking to recruit a Purification Scientist to work with them at their site in Liverpool on a permanent basis.
The Purification Scientist will be responsible for the following:
- The technical transfer of downstream processes for microbial, mammalian and viral products.
- Reviewing technical development information and translates this information into a cGMP compliant manufacturing process
- Prepare manufacturing instructions and specifications
- Manufacture the products within the cGMP production facility to meet customer timelines
- Plan and organise downstream manufacturing campaigns for the team and lead continuous improvement projects as well as routine operations.
The ideal candidate for this Purification Scientist role will be educated to degree level, or equivalent, in a relevant scientific subject and have hands on downstream processing experience within a pharmaceutical or biotechnology environment for mammalian, microbial or viral technologies.
Experience working to GMP, supervising staff and with writing and reviewing SOP’s is also required. Experience in the technical transfer of products from development into a cGMP environment and with the execution of equipment qualification, cleaning validation and or sterilisation validation is also desirable.
For more information or to apply for this Purification Scientist job, please contact Philippa Robertson on 0114 2839956 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference SH20111 in all correspondences.