Heather Deagle at CK Science is recruiting for a Protein Scientist for a major biotechnology company based in the Central Belt of Scotland, to work on initially a temporary contract that is very likely to go permanent.
As a Protein Scientist the key responsibilities will be too:
- Develop processes for the conjugation, purification and formulation of antibody conjugates
- Perform process robustness, characterisation and optimisation studies
- Process scale up and transfer into our GMP facilities
- Small scale drug linker synthesis
Qualifications and skills:
The successful candidate for this Protein Scientist role will have following qualifications and experience:
- a minimum of a BSc degree in Biological/Biochemical Sciences, Chemistry, Engineering or related discipline with good practical lab experience.
- You will also have experience / awareness of protein purification techniques such as: Chromatography, Filtration and Tangential Flow Filtration (TFF)
- You will also have Good communication skills, interpersonal skills, ability to work in a fast paced environment.
It would be desirable to have the following skills:
- Previous biotech industry experience in process development or process scale up / manufacturing.
- Knowledge of protein modification or conjugation chemistry
How to apply:
For more information or to apply for this Protein Scientist role please contact Heather Deagle on 0191 384 8905 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference DH25140 in all correspondence.
Are you looking for a new role in Scotland?