Andrew Bolton is currently looking for a Project Engineer from an Electrical / Electronic Engineering background to join a Specialist Laser & Sensor Technology Manufacturer, who provides equipment & systems to customers within materials based industries including rubber, plastics, wood, metals, tyre / automotive and related industries. This role will be based from their site in Oxfordshire.
This Project Engineer role is an outstanding opportunity to join a specialist Equipment & Systems manufacturer, which in return offers an attractive salary and benefits.
As a Project Engineer you will be responsible for project management across the design, development, manufacturing, through to integration on the customer’s site. Your duties will include:
- Adopting a ‘hands on’ involvement in the design & development of the systems including hardware, software & control systems
- Overseeing assembly & testing of equipment
- Working closely with supplier & customer teams including commissioning / integration of equipment on site.
Qualifications & Skills:
To be considered for this Project Engineer role, you will have a qualification in Electrical or Electronic Engineering (or equivalent) and demonstrated experience in some of the following:
- Machines /systems utilising servo’s
- Electric slides
- Pneumatic controls
- Single and 3 phase motors and inverters
- Conveyors, relay logic circuits
- Hydraulic control systems and sensors.
- IPC based controllers, field busses and implementing closed loop control of production equipment.
- System programming using C++, communication protocols eg Ethernet (UDP, TCP), RS232 and RS485.
Also due to the nature of the work, a full driving licence is essential.
How to apply:
For more information or to apply for this Project Engineer role please contact Andrew Bolton on 01438 723 500 and email email@example.com. Please quote reference ST23215 in all correspondence.