Barney Smith is recruiting for a Project Engineer to work in a small team at a large oil service company based in Aberdeen on a permanent basis.
As a project engineer you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out NORM treatment projects offshore which will involve working with clients directly.
- Interpreting process flow diagrams (PFDs) and Process and Instrument Drawings (P&IDs)
- Scaling up and transfering technology from lab to pilot scale to first phase field trials
- Performing site surveys and providing information on treatment strategies,
- Managing all logistics and equipment.
The role will be hands on and office based and you must be flexible in your working practices, and happy to turn your hand to any task as and when required.
For this project engineer role you must be qualified to degree level in mechanical engineering or similar subject or possess equivalent experience. You must also have experience in managing projects related to NORM from conception to completion ideally offshore. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential although the role will involve travel worldwide on a project basis.
To apply for this project engineer role please call Barney Smith on 0191 384 8905 or email email@example.com.