Andrew Bolton at CK Science is recruiting for a Project Director / Head of Division to head up a section within a world leading engineering consultancy specialising in offshore & marine cable projects. You will be based at their site in Hampshire on a full time, permanent basis.
As the Project Director / Head of Division, you will be specialising in marine cables and offshore based engineering projects for customers in the renewable energy (incl. wind energy), water & other related sectors. Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing & leading customer projects ranging across concept; feasibility & design; environmental impact; installation, construction & operation to decommissioning.
- Acquiring new business & client development through building of professional networks.
- Develop business collaborations in line with the organisation’s objectives.
- Working closely with internal teams surrounding the development of marketing strategies, market research & relevant materials.
- Line management of staff within the division including recruitment of new staff, monitoring of KPIs and budget management.
- Travelling to customers sites within the UK & internationally.
- As the Project Director / Head of Division, you will have the following qualifications, skills & experience:
- A qualification in an engineering or relevant technical discipline (or equivalent).
- Demonstrated project management expertise in a marine cables, pipelines, offshore engineering, geosciences or related fields.
- A proven background in people management / supervision.
- A strong track-record in client development & proactively building professional networks.
How to Apply:
For more information or to apply to the role of Project Director / Head of Division, please contact Andrew Bolton at CK Science on 01438 723500 or email email@example.com