Hannah Milward at CK Science is recruiting a Process Technologist to join a leading food manufacturer at their site in West Yorkshire on a temporary basis.
As a Process Technologist the main purpose of your role will be to ensure factory trials are planned, organised and executed using a standardised approach whilst also ensuring that outcomes are effectively captured and communicated in the necessary format to all relevant stakeholder groups.
Further responsibilities of this Process Technologist position will be:
- Co-ordinate factory trials
- Support R&D Trials at Site
- Develop and Maintain Manufacturing Instructions
- Develop and Maintain Product Files
- Facilitate Continuous Improvement
- Trial Sample Selection and Evaluation
- Validate Raw Material and Packaging functionality
- Process Validation
- Support Profit Improvement Projects (PIPs)
- Evaluate and Communicate Trial Outputs
As Process Technologist you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Degree or equivalent in Food or Chemistry discipline
- Experience in manufacturing
- Experience researching and developing products
- Understanding of the key elements of the launch process
- Numerical ability to record, interpret and analyse key process data.
How to apply:
For more information please contact Hannah Milward on 0114 283 9956 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference SH25285 in all correspondence