Carrie-Ann Bell is looking for a Product Technologist to work within new product introduction within a global pharmaceutical company at one of their sites in the North East.
Duties of this Product Technologist role will involve the completion of activities concerned with supporting the current business (Cephs, Liquid Inhalations and Topicals) or supporting the introduction of new products, processes and equipment into production, primarily focused on development, scale up and tech transfer activities. There may be opportunities for permanent positions during or on completion of the project.
Key responsibilities of this Product Technologist role will include:
- Organisation of manufacturing, filling and packaging development trials and validation activities.
- Operation and cleaning of pilot scale manufacturing equipment.
- Development of robust manufacturing, filling and cleaning processes.
- Physical testing of laboratory samples and interpretation of generated data.
- Preparation of documents and reports.
- Use of problem solving techniques to resolve issues and develop suitable processes.
- Interaction with a variety of business functions such as QA, Regulatory and Production.
- Collation, recording and analysis of experimental data.
Qualification’s & experience needed:
Job requirements for this Product Technologist role include:
- Knowledge of manufacturing, tech transfer and production processes
- Graduate calibre preferably in a Science degree or related scientific subject
- Extensive experience in a solid dose, liquid inhalations or topical manufacturing environment
- Experience in a similar FMCG role will also be considered
- Experience in a technical, manufacturing or quality function
- A team player with a flexible approach who is able to make informed decisions when faced with aggressive time scales
- Ability to present information, both written and verbally, in a clear and accurate manner
- Appreciation of Safety and Quality requirements and good working knowledge of GMP
How to apply:
For more information or to apply for this Product Technologist role please contact Carrie-Ann Bell on 0191 384 8905 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference DH22995 in all correspondence.