CK Science is currently recruiting for a Product Development Technologist to join a Pharmaceutical Finished Product manufacturer based in Wiltshire, UK.
As a Product Development Technologist your main roles and responsibilities will include:
- To provide technical expertise and project management skills to ensure that process scale up,
- Demonstration and validation activities are completed in accordance with agreed timelines and in compliance with operations,
- Customer and regulatory requirements for a robust manufacturing process.
- Provide resource support to the group
- Support bench scale and pilot scale activities and ensure critical milestones are achieved.
To be successful in this Product Development Technologist role you will have a depth of process understanding and awareness that demonstrates your expertise in the use of Pharmaceutical equipment, process optimisation and scale-up.
Day-to-day you will assist in the creation of process design specifications and conduct appropriate scale up studies to demonstrate that the process meets its pre determined processing specification. You will also provide technical support during the validation of products to achieve right first time product introduction as well as providing technical expertise in resolving process problems and continuous improvement of processes.
As Product Development Technologist, you will also be expected to represent New Product Development at internal and client meetings ensuring effective communications through structured meetings and presentations where appropriate.
For more information, or to apply for this Product Development Technologist position, please contact Jason Johal at CK Science on 01438 723 500 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference ST20250 in all correspondence.