Our client is a food manufacturer based in Scotland. They require a Product Development Technologist to join their R&D team.
As Product Development Technologist, you will be responsible for the following:
- Manufacture of pilot gels
- Selecting appropriate technology to meet product requirements
- Record and analyse experimental data
- Produce qualitative and quantitative assessments of new products and provide technical support and training to staff.
- You will also be involved in continuous improvement activities and QA procedures.
The ideal candidate for this Product Development Technologist position must be qualified to HNC level in biochemistry or chemistry or possess equivalent industrial experience with a proven track record working in a process or product development.
For more information, or to apply for this Product Development Technologist position, please contact Barney Smith at CK Science on 0191 384 8905 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference DH20508 in all correspondence.
Not quite what you’re looking for? Click here to search our current science jobs online now.