Sarah Johnson at CK Science is recruiting for a Product Applications Scientist to join a leading medical devices developer at their site in Newcastle upon Tyne on a permanent basis.
As a Product Applications Scientist you will be responsible for the development and customer technical support for a range of novel diagnostic assays.
Additional responsibilities of this product applications scientist role will include:
- Developing technical and marketing literature,
- Presenting to potential clients,
- Writing quarterly journal articles
- Organising training for staff, distributors and clients in the use of the instruments
This role will include significant worldwide travel.
As a Product Applications Scientist you should have:
- BSc/MSc or equivalent experience in a life sciences company
- strong working knowledge of immunology and/or medical diagnostics.
- Proven track record of working with capillary electrophoresis, haemostasis or assay development would be beneficial.
- This is a commercial, customer facing role, so the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external contacts is essential for this product applications scientist role.
How to apply
For more information or to apply for this Product Applications Scientist position, please contact Sarah Johnson on +44(0)191 3848905. Please quote reference DH26585 in all correspondence. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential.