Naynesh Mistry at CK Science is currently recruiting for a Process Manager to work at their site in Grimsby on a permanent basis.
To provide technical expertise to introduce, improve and optimise chemical/physical, business processes and equipment for the manufacture of products, with the aim of achieving the lowest achievable production cost, operating within corporate and regulatory compliance standards
- Provide technical expertise in support of operational activities
- Contribute to continuous business improvements and participate in and/or coordinate projects/working groups to achieve the improvement objectives.
- To ensure operating activities comply with statutory and corporate HSE, cGMP and other regulatory requirements.
- To take operational responsibility for new and established processes in the Process Unit; to drive process excellence in quality, yield, throughput and process robustness
- Provide support and training for Process Unit teams
Qualifications and skills:
The ideal candidate will have a degree in Sciences or equivalent, and experience in Quality Assurance and Quality Control and/or in manufacturing environment within the Pharmaceutical or Chemical industry.
Previous experience in API manufacture is preferred, however experience within secondary pharmaceutical manufacture will also be considered if you show the technical and managerial skills required for this role.
The ideal candidate will have sound knowledge of pharmaceutical regulatory requirements and be familiar with international guidelines, including FDA and MHRA. They must be familiar with the requirements of regulatory agencies with respect to HS&E
How to apply:
To apply for this Process Manager role contact Naynesh Mistry via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 0114 283 9956.
Are you looking for a new pharmaceutical job? Search our latest pharmaceutical jobs here