Our client, one of the world’s largest research-based pharmaceutical companies are looking for a Process Improvement Scientist to join their team based in Merseyside.
As Process Improvement Scientist, you will be overseeing the technical performance and compliance of the production processes. This role will be key in identifying and resolving process performance with a clear and focused improvement remit. Please note, this role is initially a 6 month contract position.
• Working with our operations Process Flow Teams to continuously improve process execution
• Ensuring changes comply with cGMP and environmental, health and safety regulations
• Overseeing the processes, identifying and eliminating causes of increased variability using a sound data driven methodology
• Investigating trends and ensuring correct countermeasures are implemented for any deviations resulting from the process performance
• In depth knowledge and experience of manufacturing process operations and or engineering aspects gained by within a bulk pharmaceutical or food processing environment.
• Sound understanding of broader API processes with an emphasis on interactions with peers across the other product support groups.
• Experience in data management and statistical analysis of process information to identify continuous improvement and improve reliability and capability.
• Demonstrated ability in problem solving within a multidisciplinary environment to meet agreed timelines.
• Ability to interact with process technicians, engineering, analytical support and other operations support personnel.
• Ability to communicate effectively and build relationships at all levels in the organisation.
• Ability to operate in a cGMP environment and produce documentation to cGMP standards
• Degree in scientific or engineering discipline and experience gained within a bulk API manufacturing environment
• Demonstrated troubleshooting skills
• Interpersonal and influencing skills
• Proven ability to understand and analyse process data
• Hands on experience in a Process Engineering would be a distinct advantage (but not essential), a keen interest in scientific or engineering development and six sigma experience would be beneficial. You must be available at short notice to commence employment as the role is a CONTRACT role and the need is immediate.
For more information or to apply for this Process Improvement Scientist position, please contact Russell Oakley at CK Science on 0114 283 9956 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote ref: SH20856 on application.