Graeme Pallas at CK Science is recruiting for a Process Chemist to join a life sciences company at their site located in Durham. The role is initially a two year contract.
As a Process Chemist your main responsibilities will include:
- Develop existing chemical processes
- Support conversion of scale up processes into commercially viable large scale operations
- Investigate and resolve technical issues observed within the production process
As a Process Chemist you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Qualification in a science or engineering subject
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Familiar with cGMP/GLP requirements
The successful Process Chemist will be joining a Biopharmaceutical company at their site located in Durham. The role is initially a two year contract. This role is suitable for an experienced Process Chemist that is looking to work for one the world’s leading life science organisations.
For more information or to apply for this Process Chemist vacancy please contact Graeme Pallas on 0191 384 8905 or email email@example.com. Alternatively you can click on the link below. Please quote reference 26932 in all correspondence. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential.