Andrew Bolton at CK Science is currently looking for a Polymer Scientist/Engineer to join an innovative Polymer Materials Manufacturer who specialises in the development and manufacturing of thermoplastic materials to join their state-of-the-art facilities based in Hampshire.
As a Polymer Scientist/Engineer you will be responsible for project management of research studies for the development of thermoplastic materials. You will also:
- Provide technical direction and hands on experience surrounding polymer processing equipment including film blowing, sheet extrusion, injection moulding and thermoforming
- Provide technical service / support to both internal & customer teams including problem solving and offering technical advice.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a leader in the field of Plastic / Polymer Material development & manufacturing in a role that will see you involved in all areas from inception through to completion. In return they offer an attractive salary and excellent benefits.
To be considered for this Polymer Scientist / Engineer you will have:
- A demonstrated background in the field of Polymer Science / Engineering
- A proven practical expertise in thermoplastics / plastics
- A working knowledge of polymer processing equipment.
How to apply:
For more information or to apply for this Polymer Scientist/Engineer role please contact Andrew Bolton on 01438 723 500 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference ST22539 in all correspondence.