Andrew Bolton at CK Science is currently recruiting for two Polymer Chemists to join an industry leading Chemical Manufacturer who specialises in Polymer Materials to be based from their sites in Hertfordshire or Dorset on a full time, permanent basis.
As a Polymer Chemist, you will be responsible for:
- Running research & development studies for the organisation’s ranges of adhesives, resins, paints, rubbers, coatings and other polymer materials.
- Carrying out application testing, coupled with mechanical & physical testing.
- Working closely with manufacturing teams during scale-up & pilot plant trials.
- Liaising with customer teams throughout the projects.
Qualifications and skills:
The successful applicant for this polymer chemist role will have the following qualifications, skills & experience:
- A qualification in Polymer Science, Chemistry, Materials Science or a related discipline (or equivalent).
- Demonstrated experience in the development of polymer based materials.
- Experience working / liaising with customer teams would be advantageous but it is not essential.
As a Polymer Chemist, you will be joining a Chemical Manufacturer who offers innovative polymer material solutions to the Transport, Medical, Industrial and other industries. In return they offer the opportunity to work in a supportive and family feel working environment, coupled with an attractive salary & excellent benefits.
For more information or to apply for this Polymer Chemist please contact Andrew Bolton on 01438 743 047 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference ST24262 in all correspondence.