Reena Dhana at CK Science is currently recruiting for a Patent Specialist in the food area to join a world leading Medical Device & Technology Organisation at their facilities in Cambridgeshire. This is a contract role.
As a Patent Specialist your main responsibilities will involve patent searching, patent analysis and contextualising findings.
To be considered for this Patent Specialist role you hold a BSc in Food Science, Life science, Engineering or a related subject (or equivalent). You will also have:
- Extensive experience in the food industry is essential.
- Good working knowledge of the patent system and the ability to analyse patents in the food industry is also essential.
- A background in industrial scale food processing technologies is essential.
- Expertise in cereals and grain, including processing, formulating and finished products including, but not limited to breakfast cereals and grain-based snacks would be advantageous.
- Expertise in process equipment and conditions used to manufacture completed grain-based products is also advantageous.
How to apply:
For more information or to apply for this Patent Specialist role please contact Reena Dhana on 01438 723 500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference ST23700 in all correspondence.