A Packaging and Graphics Technologist is required to join a leading manufacturer of Pharmaceuticals and Personal Care products on a 12-month contract basis.
The main duties of this Packaging and Graphics Technologist will include:
- Generating artwork and coordinating projects.
- Developing packaging to assist projects.
- Managing the labelling system.
- Supporting the process for calculating and coordinating the packaging waste submission.
- Supporting advice on packaging.
- Artwork and labelling developments as well as complying with site health and safety procedures.
The successful candidate for this Packaging and Graphics Technologist position will be educated to HNC/HND level, or equivalent, preferably in a packaging/graphics or related subject. To be considered for this Packaging and Graphics Technologist job you will also have a background in packaging and graphics processes and have managed complex, high value, multidisciplinary projects. Knowledge of process excellence training as well as experience within the Pharmaceutical or related industry would also be advantageous.
For more information, or to apply for this Packaging and Graphics Technologist job please contact Russell Oakley on 0114 2839956 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference SH20014 in all correspondence.