Barney Smith at CK Science is looking to recruit an Operations Manager to join a chemical manufacturer with plants in Scotland and Northern Ireland.
As an operations manager the successful candidate will manage and coordinate the activities of the two facilities in Scotland and Northern Ireland to optimise performance in manufacturing and despatch.
The role will be very much hands on and will involve:
- Overseeing all quality standards
- Manufacturing procedures and staffing across both sites
- Develop a buying function
- Project manage implementation of capital expenditure programmes including equipment and computer systems,
- Developing business
- Maintain existing relationships.
Qualifications and skills:
The ideal candidate for this Operations Manager role must be qualified in a science or process engineering related degree or possess equivalent commercial experience and have a proven track record in operations management within the chemical industry.
For more information or to apply for this Operations Manager role please contact Barney Smith on 0191 384 8905 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference DH24430 in all correspondence.