Barney Smith at CK Science is recruiting for an Operations Manager to run a Waste Management facility in Aberdeen. The role is permanent and may involve covering two sites at times.
For the Operations Manager role you will be responsible for a team of site chemists, hazpack chemists and Senior Site Chemists. You will also be responsible for:
- Administration support team and mud and effluent plant staff
- Ensuring that all site operations run in a safe, efficient and cost effective manner
- Delivering excellent customer service,
- Developing effective relationships
- Providing opportunities to increase revenue
- Managing all aspects of waste management operations including procedures and quality systems, staff training and management and business strategy.
For the Operations Manager role, you must have a proven track record in the waste industry in a supervisory or managerial role. You must also hold a minimum HNC in chemistry in order to fulfil IPPC legal requirements and hold a full UK driving licence. A COTC qualification is desirable although not essential.
To apply for this Operations Manager role, please contact Barney Smith on 0191 384 8905 or email email@example.com Please quote reference DH25937 in all correspondence.