Would you like a role that makes really makes a difference? A job that will help save lives?
We are working on a new exciting project with a renowned medical technology company that develops and manufactures smart connected diagnostics and diagnostic-led care solutions.
This company is also developing COVID19 Testing Kits as one of their many current projects. They are looking to ramp up their manufacturing and production capacity in order to develop these testing kits but also to allow extra resources for their other very successful projects.
As such they are looking to recruit over 20 QC shift technicians to join them at their sites in Stirling on a permanent basis. These roles will initially be focused on the development of COVID19 Testing Kits before moving on to other long term projects.
The main responsibilities will be to:
- Preparing spiking solutions, buffers, and reference reagents.
- Testing raw materials for compliance to specifications.
- Data recording and analysis.
- Testing strip batches using calibrators, spiked, and clinical blood samples.
We are looking for candidates with these skills:
- Background in science.
- Experience of working in a QC environment.
- Experience with analytical techniques desirable.
- Computer Literate (Word and Excel as a minimum)
Or email your CV to Georgia Bernard – email@example.com.