Our client is a global manufacturer of pharmaceuticals and is currently looking for a Master Scheduler to be based in the North West, UK.
The overall job purpose includes:
- To ensure a high level Master Production Schedule (MPS) is developed for assigned product(s) to meet customer requirements.
- To ensure inventory is effectively managed.
- To support key supply chain projects which will have an impact on strategy.
The main responsibilities of this Master Scheduler position will include:
• Design and maintain a 24 month Master Production schedule for assigned products to ensure fulfilment of customer demands. (Monthly activity)
• Liaise with a wide variety of internal and external work centres e.g. Production, labs, QA, warehouse to obtain buy in to schedule. Communicate the plan to all levels of the organisation.
• Drive performance improvements and be responsible for OSSCE Class A performance for assigned products
• Manage changes in demand and drive resolution of capacity constraints within the work centres.
• Manage inventory levels
• Provide technical coaching and support to scheduler buyers
• Influence and participate in Site and Global Supply Chain initiatives
• Facilitate market related changes encompassing all aspects of materials, packaging and production changes.
The ideal candidate for this Master Scheduler position will have several years experience in a Pharmaceutical FDA regulated environment. An understanding of Supply Chain and Quality systems is also required.
To be considered for this Master Scheduler role you will have the following skills:
- Excellent influencing and leadership skills
- Ability to manage a variety of conflicting demands to meet clearly defined goals
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels of the organisation both internally and externally e.g. Contract Manufacturers
- Discipline to meet deadlines
- Experience in Scheduling/Planning or related function
- Knowledge of OSSCE processes e.g. MRP
- Previous experience in project management/ leading change
- Supplier management experience
For more information or to apply for this Master Scheduler position, please contact Russell Oakley at CK Science on 0114 2839956 or email email@example.com. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Pleas quote ref: SH21292 on application.