Andrew Bolton at CK Science is currently recruiting for a Maintenance Supervisor to join a leading Diagnostics Manufacturer at their R&D and GMP Manufacturing facilities based in Kent on a full time, permanent basis.
As a Maintenance Supervisor, you will be leading a team of 5 Maintenance Technicians and 1 Administrator that are responsible for preventative & reactive maintenance across 3 sites based within close proximity in Kent.
Your duties will include:
- Day-to-day management of the team including work load scheduling / management and budgets.
- Ensuring maintenance of research, production and related facilities including pressure systems, electrical & electro-mechanical equipment & utilities.
- Develop & maintain the organisation’s Computerised Maintenance Management System.
- Performing Root Cause Analysis (RCA) on all re-occurring faults and performing Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM) to establish potential improvements.
- Maintain records & documentation for regulatory purposes.
As a Maintenance Supervisor, you will have the following qualifications, skills & experience:
- A qualification in an Engineering discipline (or equivalent).
- Demonstrated experience in a multi disciplinary maintenance (electrical bias) environment or a relevant field such as facilities or equipment.
- Experience in the Diagnostic, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology or a related GMP manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated supervisory, team leader or management experience.
As a Maintenance Supervisor, you will be joining a leading Diagnostic Organisation which offers a supportive culture, coupled with a package including a salary between £35,000 – £38,000 depending on experience, pension & private medical.
For more information or to apply to the role of Maintenance Supervisor, please contact Andrew Bolton on 01438 723500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference ST25601 in all correspondence.