Jason Johal at CK Science is currently recruiting for a Supplier Quality Lead Engineer to join a global Healthcare company based in Kent
As Supplier Quality Lead Engineer you will:
- Be responsible for driving exceptional product quality for the patient, customer value beyond expectations, regulatory assurance and optimized Cost of Quality
- Lead, manage and implement supplier/engineering changes, New Product Introductions, and transfers
- Interface with Suppliers, Engineering, Service, Manufacturing and Sourcing to drive Quality improvements
- Assure Corrective and Preventive Action plans are developed and executed at assigned suppliers in compliance with CAPA process
- Manage the Quality Management System
- Be involved with internal and supplier audits
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
- Ensure a compliant and qualified supply base by conducting supplier evaluations
The successful Supplier Quality Lead Engineer will have the following qualifications, skills & experiences:
- Aware of and ensure compliance with the Quality Manual
- Quality Management Systems
- Quality Management Policy
- Bachelors Degree in an engineering or technical discipline (or non-technical degree with extensive experience in manufacturing, engineering or quality assurance experience, or an Associate’s Degree with extensive manufacturing, engineering or quality assurance experience)
- Experience in manufacturing, engineering design, quality assurance or regulatory assurance
- ASQ Certified Quality Engineer (desirable)
- Demonstrated knowledge of Quality Management System tools, continuous improvement methodologies & in-depth understanding of site level products & related processes.
- Demonstrated expertise to effectively communicate within all levels of the organization around concepts of design controls, design verification and validation activities; production and process controls; Corrective & Preventive Action (CAPA), complaints & risk management; & product quality improvement using tools such as six sigma, DFR, etc.
The successful candidate for this Supplier Quality Lead Engineer job will be join a leading global healthcare company that provides products and services used as tools for biopharmaceutical manufacturing, drug discovery and the latest in cellular technologies. In return there are challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.
To apply for this Supplier Quality Lead Engineer position, contact Jason Johal via email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01438 723 500. Please quote reference ST24693 in all correspondence.