Our client is the world’s leading Chemical Manufacturer and they are currently looking for a Lead Physicist for a 2 year fixed contract to join their Research team based in Southampton, UK.
As a Lead Physicist, your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting research, development and testing duties within various specialist chemical research projects to meet the project objectives.
- Working with the Liquid Crystal research team, you will be part of a multi-disciplinary team including chemists and physicists to enable improved materials top be designed and synthesised.
- Designing Liquid Crystals Mixtures.
To be considered for this Lead Physicist role you will have:
- A PhD in Physics or related discipline or equivalent.
- Previous experience with LC (Liquid Crystal) Display modes is essential.
- Previous experience of Liquid Crystal research would be ideal.
For more information or to apply for this Lead Physicist role, please contact Reena Dhana at CK Science on 01438 723 500 or email email@example.com. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST21479 in all correspondence.
Not quite what you’re looking for? Click here to search our current science jobs online now.