Graeme Pallas at CK Science is recruiting for a Laboratory Technician to join a multi-national pharmaceutical company at their manufacturing site in Dundee.
As a Laboratory Technician you will be responsible for:
- Analysing raw materials using analytical chemistry methods
- Carrying out water sampling
- General laboratory maintenance duties
As a Laboratory Technician you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Qualification in a chemistry related subject
- Academic/commercial laboratory experience
- Highly motivated and a good communicator
The successful Laboratory Technician will be joining a large multi-national pharmaceutical company at their site in Dundee. The position is initially a temporary contract and would be suitable for graduate in chemistry or related subject.
For more information or to apply for this Laboratory Technician please contact Graeme Pallas on 0191 384 8905 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you looking for a job in science? Click here to search our science jobs online now >