Naynesh Mistry is recruiting for a Laboratory Application Specialist to join a specialist in Instrument Cleaning Chemistries based at their site in the East Midlands on a permanent basis.
Laboratory Application Specialist Job Description
As Laboratory Application Specialist, you will investigate the cleaning efficacy of medical instrument cleaning chemistries in a laboratory environment and also the application of the medical instrument cleaning chemistries and instrument washer disinfectors.
Further responsibilities of this Laboratory Application Specialist position include:
- To evaluate instrument cleaning products in washer disinfectors as directed by line manager, this includes, inter alia, participation in project teams, conducting studies, completing project paperwork and organising distribution of validation / verification reports.
- To conduct instrument cleaning chemistry dosing analysis to support field applications across EMEA.
- To use and maintain associated laboratory analytical equipment.
- To use and maintain associated laboratory test and calibration equipment.
- To report, where required, on potential washer disinfector system upgrade requirements to ensure successful integration of instrument cleaning chemistries into a range of washer disinfector technologies.
- To maintain database and in-depth knowledge of all appropriate international standards, regulations and publications.
- To undertake international travel (10 – 20% of role) to attend company and group meetings, customer meetings, conferences & symposia.
This position requires international travel, extensive use of phone, computers and equipment in office, laboratory and plant environment. Travel expenses will be covered by the client.
As a Laboratory Application Specialist will have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- A minimum qualification of a degree or equivalent in chemistry, but preferably a BSc.
- Research experience in cleaning chemistries and associated washer disinfectors is desirable.
- Must be familiar with Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) or have other relevant Quality System experience.
- Must be literate with Microsoft software including Excel & Outlook, knowledge of Micosoft Project would be an advantage.
How to apply:
For more information or to apply, please contact Naynesh Mistry on 0114 2839956 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference SH23543 in all correspondence.