Graeme Pallas at CK Science is recruiting for a Laboratory Analyst to join a blue chip pharmaceutical company at their site in Barnard Castle, County Durham on a contract until the end of the year.
As a Laboratory Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out analysis on pharmaceutical products and raw materials by HPLC, UV and Dissolution techniques
- Follow SOPs in strict compliance to cGMP
- Perform general laboratory maintenance duties
As a Laboratory Analyst you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Degree in chemistry or related subject
- Analytical experience in a commercial laboratory
The successful Laboratory Analyst will be joining a global leader in the pharmaceutical industry at their site in Barnard Castle. This is initially a contract until the end of 2013, however, there is a strong likelihood this will be extended.
How to apply
For more information or to apply for this Laboratory Analyst position, please contact Graeme Pallas on 0191 384 8905 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Please quote reference DH25927 in all correspondence.
Looking for a new Science job as an Analyst?