Workplace Adjustment Services Process Manager - Brentford, Greater London
Natasha Young at CK Group is recruiting for a Workplace Adjustment Services Process Manager to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based at their Brentford site. This role will be an initial 12 month contract with an hourly rate of up to £33 dependant upon experience.
The Company: Our client is a world leading research-based pharmaceutical company that combines both individual talent and technical resources to create a platform for the delivery of strong growth in a rapidly changing healthcare market. Their mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
The Location: Brentford is located at the confluence of the rivers Brent and Thames. The area is well severed by public transport from central London, Waterloo station and surrounding areas.
The Role: The Workplace Adjustment Services Process Manager will ensure effective delivery of the Workplace Adjustments Service in the UK, support introduction of the service into the US, support rolling the service out to other markets help take a project that has been hugely successful in the UK and roll it out to North America. The project is designed to help employees quickly and easily access necessary adjustments to allow them to be their best selves and be productive while at work.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Contribute to developing and adapting the Workplace Adjustment Services (WAS) model as appropriate to ensure successful launch and delivery in other markets, initially the US in 2018 and other markets to follow, likely from 2019 onwards.
- Ensure the WAS model build for new markets such as the US has understood and taken account of in country practices and cultural nuance.
- Organise, attend and represent WAS at project meetings, positively engaging with internal stakeholders and suppliers.
- Ensure WAS is efficient and effective in its live markets.
- Review and maintain WAS portal and common adjustments browser catalogue to ensure they reflect needs for each WAS live market.
- Respond to WAS mailbox and other email enquiries relating to the service.
- Explore WAS service improvement opportunities and support implementation of process change over time as the service embeds & expands to other markets.
- Identify and leverage internal/external workplace adjustments [accommodations/adaptations] expertise and good practice specifically across North America to enhance inclusion and disability confidence.
- Collate and present analysis of WAS service metrics.
Your Background: To succeed in this role, you will have strong project coordination/management and influencing skills. You will have a passion and understanding of disability, access and inclusion at work, possibly coming form an occupational health background.
For more information or to apply for the Workplace Adjustment Services Process Manager position, please contact Natasha Young on 01246 457739 or email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference KA43696 in all correspondence.