Workday Performance & Talent Specialist - Watford
CK Group is recruiting for a Workday Performance & Talent Specialist to join a global medical technology company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Watford on a contract basis for 6 months which may be extendable.
The Company: Our client is a company that supports healthcare professionals in over 100 countries in an effort to improve the lives of their patients. The company takes a pioneering approach to the design of advanced medical products and services by securing wider access to their diverse technologies for more customers globally and by enabling better outcomes for patients and healthcare systems. They hold leading positions in Orthopaedics Reconstruction, Wound Management and Sports Medicine to name a few.Location: This role is located on our client's site in Watford which has easy commuting links from North London and surrounding areas such as Hatfield or Stevenage.
The Role: This position is responsible for analyzing, maintaining and supporting the Human Resources Information System (HRIS). Their primary responsibility and area of expertise will be in Performance & Talent but they will also be expected to cover and support other parts of the Workday system on a flexible basis. They will help to ensure the accuracy and integrity of employee records and data, developing and maintaining system and process documentation and communicating changes to applicable staff.
The position will participate in HRIS-related projects and develop the Performance & Talent processes to follow good practice and deliver a positive end user experience. The position is also responsible for customer support on inquiries and any changes that are requested from the team and may also be involved in change management and training activity to help embed good practice systems usage within the organization.
They must have a good knowledge of Performance Management & Talent processes and will participate and support HR projects and change initiatives as required.
Key Responsibilities: This position will be primarily focused on Performance & Talent but will be asked to help support and cover other activities on a flexible basis.
- Responsible for the data integrity, system security and maintenance, system modifications, system audits and recommendations for process changes in their area of specialism. Support upgrades, fixes, testing and other projects as assigned.
- The individual will be responsible for the configuration and launch of Objective Setting, Mid-Year Reviews, Performance Reviews and Talent cycles. (40%)
- This role should also encourage good practice, innovation and should provide recommendations to the COEs about new solutions and/or enhancements based on the needs and requirements of the organisation.
- The position will also be expected to have a knowledge of good practice in Workday, will build relationships with other Workday customers and will engage with Community when required. (30%)
- Ensure user procedures and guides for the Performance & Talent Cycles are fully up to date and reflect system functionality.
- Play a key role in the education and training of end users in preparation for the annual events so that the system functionality is used and governed appropriately. (20%)
- Provide excellent, customer focused support by reviewing and troubleshooting issues that arise during the year. Provide technical support to internal users.
- Resolve inquiries for help and perform root cause analysis to resolve problems as appropriate. (10%)
Your Background: You will have significant experience in a similar role with a proven track record of driving delivery of performance management. You will have excellent knowledge of HR processes and experience of working with WorkDay.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Natasha on 01246 457739 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45514 in all correspondence.