CK Group are recruiting for a WorkForce Administrator to join a global pharmaceutical company, based in Chester on a contract basis for 6 months.
Company: Our client is the world's number one drug development, delivery and supply partner.
Location: This WorkForce Administrator role will be based at our clients site in Chester, Cheshire.
Salary: Up to £36 per hour, depending upon experience.
WorkForce Administrator Role:
- Receive escalated customer inquiries requiring advancedtechnical skill to research and resolve issues related to HCM structure and worker data.
- Perform all severance calculations in accordance with local legal/regulatory requirements and in support of policies.
- Ensure data integrations are accurate throughout all human resources systems.
- Ensure all data restructures and worker exits from the company are performed in line with global design and in accordance with local regulations.
- Workday HCM module or SAP HR experience required, preferably as HR.
- General knowledge and understanding of HR policies, processes and Regional Employment Laws.
- Advanced excel and data reporting skills; Workday ReportWriter or related SAP reporting skills required.
- Human Resources certification a plus.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this WorkForce Administrator position, please contact Heather on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 50490.
It is essential that applicantshold entitlement to work in the UK.