CK Group are recruiting for Warehouse Operators to join a diagnostics company on a contract basis for 1 month at their site in Goddards Green near Burgess Hill, West Sussex. There is a possibility of the contact being extended. As the site is quite remote it would be beneficial if you have your own transport.
- 9.13 per hour.
7:30-16:00 or 12:00-20:30.
Warehouse Operator Role: As a Warehouse Operator you will be responsible for all aspects of working in a warehouse.
- Previous warehouse experience would be beneficial, ideallyin a pharmaceutical, food or a temperature controlled environment.
- Experience of working in a supermarket in temperature controlled environments would be suitable.
- You will have worked to strict guidelines, H & S and understand working witha product that has to be handled carefully.
- The ability and flexibility to work shifts and overtime if required.
- Good communication skills is essential.Apply: For more information or to apply for these Warehouse Operator positions, please contact Lucy or Julie on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48902.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to workin the UK.