CK Group are recruiting for a Warehouse Operator to join a global pharmaceutical company, based in Runcorn on a contract basis initially for 3 months.
Company: Our clients aim is to be a global leader in generics and biopharmaceuticals, improvingthe lives of patients across the world.
Location: This Warehouse Operator role will be based at our clients site in Runcorn, Cheshire
- 13.52 per hour (inclusive of shift).
Warehouse Operator Role:
- Administer and operate the organisation's warehouses, including processing, packaging and storage of supplies, materials and equipment.
- Account for all materials and supplies in the stores facilities; audits goods received into warehouse.
- Oversee receipt, storage and shipment of materials, and related reporting in accordance with established procedures.
- Prepare and coordinate schedules for shipping and receiving materials to control the flow of goods and regulate warehouse space.
- Ensure the effectiveness ofoperating procedures, space utilization, and maintenance and protection of facilities and equipment.
- FLT counterbalance license.
- Previous Warehouse experience (at 1 year experience).
- GMP awareness (food, pharma).
- Would be ideal if candidate had VNA license.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Warehouse Operator position, please contact Dennis on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 50949.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.