Warehouse Logistics Operator
CK Group is recruiting for a Warehouse Logistics Operator to join a global medical technology company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Huntingdon on a contract basis until May 2020.
For this assignment the hourly rate will be £9.94 on a PAYE basis. You will be expected to work 37 hours a week.
Our client is a company that supports healthcare professionals in over 100 countries in an effort to improve the lives of their patients. The company takes a pioneering approach to the design of advanced medical products and services by securing wider access to their diverse technologies for more customers globally and by enabling better outcomes for patients and healthcare systems. They hold leading positions in Orthopaedics Reconstruction, Wound Management and Sports Medicine to name a few.
This role is located in Godmanchester, Huntingdon, a historic town in Cambridgeshire on the banks of the River Ouse. The site is easily commutable and is served by regular First Capital Connect trains between London and Peterborough. Approximately 21 miles from Cambridge via A14 or A428.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate fulfillment of all logistics activity, namely goods receipt and despatch, related to the UK Advanced Surgical Devices Division.
- Receive, check and locate trade product and rental kit matching against purchase order, RA and/or delivery documents - 30%.
- Pick, check and despatch trade product and rental kit matching against delivery notes - 30%.
- Conduct inventory checks in line with procedures to ensure correct items are in stock, in date, free from damage and that packaging is clean and fit for sale - 10%.
- Receive and locate Marketing Education kit, with despatch to third party sterilisation service provider for cleaning (if necessary) - 5%.
- Pick, check and despatch Marketing Education kit against delivery notes and course requirement paperwork - 5%.
- Be part of an 'on call' rotation for emergency out of hours distribution activity, specifically courier arrangements, pick, check and despatch of rental kit - 10%.
- Fulfil all adhoc logistics activity as required by the Logistics Team Leader or Logistics Manager - 10%.Your Background:
- Education: GCSE Standard or relevant NVQ level 2 (preferable).
- Licenses/Certifications: Forklift truck license (preferable).
- Experience: Proven in distribution and warehousing (preferable).
- Competencies: Attention to detail, task focused, accurate, methodical.
- Business System SAP preferable.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Julie on 01438 723500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47021 in all correspondence.