Warehouse Inventory Co-ordinator - Speke, Liverpool
Jenni at CK Group is recruiting for a Warehouse Inventory Co-ordinator to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Speke, near Liverpool on a contract basis, initially until the end of the year.
The Company: Our client is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. They have steadfastly remained independent, but not isolated. Our client is consistently ranked as one of the best companies in the world to work for, and generations of employees have sustained a culture that values excellence, integrity and respect for people. The business is based on innovative animal health solutions that contribute to healthier animals and ultimately healthier people and a healthier environment.
Location: The role will be based at our clients site in Speke, an area of Liverpool close to the boundaries of the Metropolitan Borough of Knowsley. It is 7.7 miles south east of the city centre making it easily accessible via car and boasts great public transport links.
The Role: The Warehouse Inventory Co-ordinator will carry out the following key duties: SAP Data Management:
- Provide support, guidance and help for other teams in relation to IM issues
- Investigate SAP issues in relation to IM activities
- Train, roll out and Implement SAP fixes
- Contact and liaise with colleagues, other sites and affiliates to identify best practices, solutions and fixes
- Identify SAP master data issues affecting contract warehouse operations.
Prepare data collection and gain approval for master data changes. Contract Warehousing & Contract Manufacturing:
Act as a site contact for inventory issues relating to contract warehousing.
- Resolve any issues in relation to SAP transactions preventing either the warehouse or Customer Service carrying out their job.
- Oversee destruction process for contract warehouses.
- Complete daily reconciliation for contract warehouse
- Project Support & Continuous Improvement
General other duties include:·Use SAP expertise to support the introduction of new products at contract warehouses.
- Attend “Power User” forums as a means of expanding local knowledge.
- Identify and implement improvement processes to assist all teams.
- Attend Monthly Inventory Meetings
- Cycle Counting
- Where required, create counts at IM level
- Review counts and investigate any discrepancies identified during a cycle count.
Your Background: To be considered for the role, you should have the following key skills, knowledge and experience:
- Excellent SAP knowledge
- Excellent Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Experience in inventory management,
- Ability to effectively and purposefully analyse data
- Delivering and leading process change
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in team environment
- Working knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jenni on 01438 768 710 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference KA44375 in all correspondence.