Warehouse Inspection & Quality Operator - Godmanchester
CK Group is recruiting for a Warehouse Inspection & Quality Operator to join a global medical technology company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Huntingdon on a contract basis for one year.
Our client is a company that supports healthcare professionals in over 100 countries in an effort to improve the lives of their patients. The company takes a pioneering approach to the design of advanced medical products and services by securing wider access to their diverse technologies for more customers globally and by enabling better outcomes for patients and healthcare systems. They hold leading positions in Orthopaedics Reconstruction, Wound Management and Sports Medicine to name a few.
This role is located in Godmanchester, Huntingdon, a historic town in Cambridgeshire on the banks of the River Ouse. The site is easily commutable and is served by regular First Capital Connect trains between London and Peterborough. Approximately 21 miles from Cambridge via A14 or A428.
Your main duties will be:
- Inspecting and minor functional testing of Surgical Equipment and consumables sets, control units or AWM pump.
- System work including updating Mymediset/SAP.
- Daily receipt of high volume of loan sets including unpacking, scanning and checking the relevant documents are supplied before passing on to inspection.
- Picking & Scanning Loansets for despatch and shipping via in house couriers.
- Adhoc duties (cycle counts, reporting, replenishments, cleaning pumps etc). (Training will be provided).
- You will be educated to minimum GCSE standard.
- You will have a keen eye for detail and an organised approach.
- The ability to use Outlook and basic Excel is required.
- Experience in a Distribution environment will be advantageous.
- There will be manual handling up to 20 kilos.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Natasha Young on 01246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45280 in all correspondence.