Validation Manager/Specialist (Laboratory)
CK Science are currently recruiting for a Validation Manager/Specialist, with a scientific industry background in developing master validation plans, to join a global Biotechnology company based in Abingdon on a permanent basis.
The Benefits: Onoffer is a competitive salary plus benefits (pension, life assurance and 25 days holiday plus bank holidays).
Validation Manager/Specialist Role:
- To develop and maintain the validation master plan and the annual validation program.
- Ensure validation activities are completed in line with the Quality Management System (QMS).
- Ability to travel to other sites in UK.
Other responsibilities will include to:
- Document and execute the validation protocol for laboratory equipment.
- Work in conjunction with technical SMEs to develop an equipment validation framework across all laboratories, R&D and the warehouse.
- Become proficient in laboratory method validation protocols and existing procedures.
- BSc in science or a related field.
- Several years experience working in a regulated environment e.g. ISO17025, ISO13485.
- Detailed knowledge of validation approaches within laboratory and manufacturing environments coupled with solid experience in development of master validation plan.
- Experience of managing small teams and ability to travel between sites.
- Demonstrate knowledge of ISO 17025 and ISO 13485 requirements in relation to validation activities.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Validation Manager/Specialist position, please contact Naynesh Mistry on 01246 457703 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49365.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.