CK Science are recruiting for a Validation Coordinator to join a leading sterilisation company based in Derbyshire. This role is a permanent position.
The Role: This role reports to the QA Manager and will provide management with information and data on all key aspects of each customer's validation project, which is used by both the plant and the customer to determine the course of routine processing.
Your main duties as Validation Coordinator will be to:
- Plan, organize and coordinate customer (internal or external) validation activities at the facility.
- Write validation protocols and final reports supplied by the facility.
- Provide support in the performance of IQ/OQ/PQ activities for new or existing facility equipment.
Qualification, Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree level or above in Science, Chemistry, Biology, or equivalent.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical, food or medical device industry or similar regulated environments.
- Must have experience in writing and executing validation protocols and direct experience in sterility assurance or product sterilization a plus.
The Benefits: Salary will reflect experience. The company also offer a Pension Scheme.
For more information or to apply for this Validation Coordinator position, please contact Mary Bolt on 01246 457729 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 47993.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.